Cancellation Policy for Aesthetic Appointments
Your appointments are very important to us and reserved especially for you. We do understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, to cancel your appointment, please call our office 24 hours prior to your appointment at 260-469-1400 but note the updated cancellation policies below.
In effort to reduce the number of no-shows and last-minute cancellations, we have implemented an updated Appointment Cancellation Policy that went into effect on August 1, 2021.
A Credit Card Number is now required when booking appointments and consultations. (VIP Members are exempt).
Patient No Shows:
- Scheduled appointments will be charged an estimated 50% of the cost for treatment scheduled for a no show. Failure to present for service at a scheduled appointment.
- $180 fee will be charged for all Botox no shows.
- $300 fee will be charged for all Filler no shows.
Consultation fees are now $75 which will be applied to any product or service purchased. No shows will be charged and will forfeit the $75 fee.
*CoolSculpting ELITE and CoolTone products are exempt from these policies.
If you have any questions regarding our updated cancellation policies, please give us a call at 260-469-1400.
Re-Scheduling and Missed Appointments for Fort Wayne Plastic Surgery
Fort Wayne Dermatology Consultant (FWDC) uses a service to send appointment reminder notifications to our patients prior to their appointment. This notification will include the date and the time. We perform these calls as a courtesy to our patients. This allows the patient the opportunity to cancel the appointment should the date or time not work for you or if the appointment is no longer necessary. Cancelling in advance, allows us to schedule another patient during that time. Recognizing that everyone’s time is valuable, and appointment time is limited, we do ask that you provide 24 hours’ notice if you are unable to keep your appointments.
- Sometimes, we have patients who routinely do not notify us that they need to reschedule or cancel. Because of that, FWDC has a no-show policy. The policy is as follows:
- After the first missed appointment, the patient will be notified about the missed appointment.
- After the second missed appointment, patient shall receive a letter from the practice notifying the patient of the second missed appointment and a reminder of the No Show policy.
- After the third missed appointment, patient shall receive a letter discharging the patient from the practice.
These are general guidelines and mitigating factors need to be considered before making a final decision. Mitigating factors could be the length in time between missed appointments or why appointments were missed.
In certain circumstances, appointment cancelled with less than 24 hour notice may also be included in this policy.